For the last few months, I have been searching for the best recipe of the banana nut bread just because it is mine and my husband’s favorite. During the course of my research, I found out that alot of cooks and bakers recommend the Starbucks recipe of the bread which, apparently, they handed out a few years back. Tried it several times already and I love this recipe. Hope you like it too!
How to make the banana nut bread –
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Blend the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Mix the egg, sugar, and vegetable oil until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and when blended, add the buttermilk, vanilla, and mashed bananas; mix well.
- Fold 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts and pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Top the batter with remaining 1/3 cup of walnuts.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.